I'm getting better!
No, you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment.
Oh, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
I don't want to go on the cart!
Oh, don't be such a baby.
I can't take him.
I feel fine!
|ic||res during/in combat|
|ooc||res out of combat|
|everyone||rex everyone, even people you dgaf about|
|dannet||rez people in your dannet all group|
|divine||use divine resurrection on other clerics [CLR]|
|pct||minimum rez pct to auto accept|
|rad||radius to watch for dead people|
|token||use rez tokens to rez with|
/rez . dannet:off . divine:off . everyone:off . ic:off . ooc:off . pct:90 . rad:60 . take:on . token:off
Rez List:: Line::1|2|3|4|5|6 stRez1::on::pccorpse cleric raid stRez2::on::pccorpse cleric group stRez3::on::pccorpse group stRez4::on::pccorpse raid tank stRez5::on::pccorpse raid stRez6::on::pccorpse guild ................ lsRezIC . 2 items .Blessing of Resurrection .Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh ................ lsRezOOC . 2 items .Blessing of Resurrection .Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh ................
Rezing is done with several things in mind.
- the dead person has to be within your `/rez rad #`
- if the rez bounces, it will not be tried again for 1 min
/rez [ic|ooc] is required to be on to do any rezing at all
/rez list are the items/skills you can rez with. They are divided into IC/OC; Inside Combat and Outside of Combat.
RezIC is a list, just like any other list in entropy and edited the same way. You can put as many different ways here to rez as you like. The code will find the first usable one and rez with that.
In the example below, on a live raid cleric, I rez with the AA, and fill it in with the rez stick during cooldowns.
................ lsRezIC . 2 items .Blessing of Resurrection .Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh ................ lsRezOOC . 2 items .Blessing of Resurrection .Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh ................
rez search priority order
By default, Entropy uses 8 definiable search criteria to look for corpses. 6 of the 8 are populated for you, the remaining 2 are simply extras, for whatever.
After the 8 user definable searches, it will search for any corpse, if you have it turned on and then anyone in your dannet control, if it is turned on.
- clerics in raid - clerics your group - any group members - any raid tanks [WAR|PAL|SHD] - any raid members - any guildies - EMPTY - EMPTY - any other dead people (with /rez everyone on) that doesn't meet the above conditions - any of your dannet members
All 8 priorities have an individual on/off switch, just like a nuke or a dot.
You can also adjust the precedent order with a line:
- Clerics, druids and shaman check rez conditions more than any other classes, pallys come in a close second.
- Most melee classes only check once a combat cycle. basically 1~2 times a second at most.
- 0% rezes are auto declined. 100%, rezes you cast on yourself and calls to corpse rezes are auto accepted.